Parent’s Association Welcome Back Dinner 09/17/19
Congratulations to PA President Kaime Desire and her team for hosting a successful first PA Meeting of the year!
The Parents’ Association welcomed over 75 new and returning members at their annual Welcome Back Dinner on 09/17/2019.
Parents were greeted by the Principal, Mr. David Fanning, who introduced the theme for the evening “The Four Year College Admissions Process”.
Mr. Fanning also welcomed the following presenters who supported the theme of the meeting:
- Daniel Calcano: Assistant Principal of Guidance and Physical Education
- Charles Thompson: Founder and Executive Director of Sound Business Institute
- Jesus Ventura: Director APRCHS Student Success Center
- Double Discovery Center at Columbia University
- Tutoring and Learning Center at Columbia University
Special Thanks to Parent Coordinator Diana Perez for assisting the Parent’s Association in planning this event.
Thank you to the Staff from the Main Office and Facilities Teams who transformed the Gymnasium into a beautiful setting for our first meeting of the year.
The Next Parents’ Association Meeting will be held on October 22nd at 6 PM. The guest speaker will be Ms. Ana Cruz, APRCHS Dedicated College Counselor, who will review College Services for each of the grade levels at APRCHS. We hope to see even more parents at this event.
Please contact Parent Coordinator Diana Perez @ DPerez40@schools.nyc.gov or by calling (212) 690 – 6800 and asking for the Parent Coordinator.