4.1 Purchasing and Reimbursement
- Staff member fills out Purchase Order/Purchase Requisition Form
- If order exceeds $250.00 please complete Telephone BID Summary Form
- Staff member must provide three bids for the purchased items and order from the lowest bidding vendor.
- If order does not exceed $250.00 proceed to step #2
- Submit the completed form(s) to your related Assistant Principal for approval.
- Please remind your supervisor to indicate which budget the item will be purchased from. Failure to indicate the appropriate budget could result in delay of payment/reimbursement for the item.
- Submit a copy of all forms to the office of the APO. Please keep a copy for your records.
- The APO’s office will contact you when the item arrives. All items must be picked up from the main office.
- Add the invoice and packing slip to your copy of the Purchase Order/Purchase Requisition Form and submit it and the Request for Expenditure Form to the Office of the APO.
- APO Office will make the appropriate payment, either to you or the vendor.